1 Sisters Grimm: Once Upon a Crime

Sisters Grimm: Once Upon a Crime

Written by Michael Buckley

Illustrated by Peter Ferguson

Reviewed by Tracy D. (age 9)

Sisters Grimm: Once Upon a Crime

Do you like mysteries? If you do, this is a great book for you. Sabrina, Daphne, Mr.Canis, and Granny Relda are in New York City. The problem is that they need to take Puck to his home so he can get healed. Puck‘s father, the King of Fairies, told Daphne and Sabrina to tell the Ever-Afters and Fairies that their mother wanted him to be a leader. If they don’t tell them the king will stop Puck’s medication. So then they make a plan and during the plan a Fairy was telling everybody that the King was poisoned. Can Daphne, Sabrina, and their family find out who killed the King?

I like the book a lot. I like it because I like the scary parts I read. My favorite characters are Puck and Daphne. I like Puck because he does lots of funny stuff and because he is brave. I like Daphne because she has a lot of energy and is also brave. When I read this book I thought of familiar fairytales in other stories because so many characters are from those other stories.

I think a person that likes mysteries and fairytales should read this book because there are mysteries and fairytales in Once Upon a Crime. It’s full of stories that are scary, funny, and amazing. That is why I like it and I think you should read the book!