1 A Spy In the White House

A Spy In the White House

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by Timothy Bush

Reviewed by Kathryn F. (age 9)

A Spy In the White House

KC can't believe that her Mom is marrying the President. Everyone wants to keep the honeymoon and the wedding dress a secret from the reporters, but a spy overheard the information and told reporters. Now it's up to KC and her best friend Marshall to solve the case. Will they find out who is spying on them, or will secrets keep going in the newspaper?

My favorite part in the book was when KC and Marshall solved the case because this made me check if my suspect was correct and to make sure my clues to solving the mystery were right. While I read the book I wondered how a spy could listen to the secrets in the White House when the FBI had checked for listening devices all over the White House and didn't find any. The character I found interesting was KC because she didn't care if the FBI was on the case. She did everything she could to make sure the wedding would go on.

I recommend this book to people that would love to live in the White House. When I read the book I felt like I was there. I like how the author tricked me in the book but I got back on track.