1 Lizzie Mcguire Picture This!

Lizzie Mcguire Picture This!

Written by Disney

Reviewed by S. W. (age 8)

Lizzie Mcguire Picture This!

Picture This, was a great book! It all starts where Lizzie is getting ready for school. She was looking at the calendar and she found out it was picture day! She had nothing to wear. Her parents wanted her to dress in an ugly sweater her Grandma sewed for her. It had a unicorn on it. When she saw Miranda "wow" she said, that is what Kate is wearing. Kate got so mad at school when she saw Miranda. Kate said, "You better get a new outfit." What was Lizzie going to do about her problem? Will Lizzie look good now or will she still not be happy?

This story reminds me of something similar that happened to me at school. I did the exact same mistake as Lizzie McGuire. The first reason that we are similar is because we both forgot it was picture day. The second reason that we are similar is it caused us to freak out. She started screaming "I need a new outfit" that was something I did too. The last reason that we are is that we both wanted to dress like a celebrity. She wanted to dress like Brittany Spears and I wanted to dress like Hilary Duff. This story reminds me of something similar that happened to me because I forgot picture day, I freaked out, and I wanted to dress like a celebrity.

I recommend this book to people who are girls. The first reason I recommend this book to people who are girls is Lizzie is obsessing over her clothes for a picture. The second reason is there is a lot of boy talk in this story. The last reason is Lizzie also talks a lot about shopping. I recommend this book for girls. The reasons are Lizzie is obsessing over her clothes for a picture, there is a lot of boy talk in this and Lizzie also talks a lot about to shopping. I recommend this book for girls.