1 The Haunting of Grade Three

The Haunting of Grade Three

Written by Grace MacCarone

Illustrated by Kelly Oeschsli

Reviewed by K.M. (age 9)

The Haunting of Grade Three

The Haunting of Grade Three by Grace Maccarone is a scary book! There are strange things happening in the third grade in Blackwell House. People think that the ghosts are haunting the third grade. The class split up into groups to do committee work. Adam's group was the psychic investigation committee. They were in charge of finding out what was happening at the Blackwell House. They talked and planned to go to the Blackwell House to find out why there were strange noises. At night, they snuck out to the house. They went to the house and started their investigation. Will they ever get out and survive? Will they find out if the house is truly haunted?

This book is super! The Haunting of Grade Three is very interesting. I couldn't stop reading it! One reason is because mysterious things happened.Once Adam's eraser floated in the air. Another reason is because there were strange things happening. There are interesting characters. One interesting character is Adam because he is brave. Another interesting character is Norma because she is smart. It was very good because it had interesting events happening, it was mysterious, and it had good characters

I would recommend this book to people that like mysteries and scary stories. The Haunting of Grade Three is a great book because you won't be able to stop reading it. It is a frightning book. You must read it!