1 Funny Bones

Funny Bones

Written by Janet and Allan Ahlberg

Reviewed by Rawlin R. (age 8)

Funny Bones

Have you ever been lonely? Well, this story is about three skeletons that were lonely. One big skeleton, a little skeleton and the third skeleton was a dog. They wanted to scare somebody, but in the town where they lived everybody was sleeping except them. So they decided to scare each other. The big skeleton grabbed the other skeleton?s foot and made him fall. After the big skeleton frightened the little skeleton, the little skeleton frightened the big skeleton and then the big and the little skeleton frightened the dog skeleton. What do you think is going to happen next? Read the book and find out all the interesting things that happen to our three friendly skeletons.

I liked this story because it was very funny and it make me feel good.

My favorite part was when the big skeleton grabbed the little skeleton?s foot and he fell down.

I learned that being alone is not much fun, but when you have company you always have much more fun because you have somebody to share your fun.

I recommend this book to beginning readers who are interested in reading a funny and scary story.