1 Scooby-Doo and the Toy Store Terror

Scooby-Doo and the Toy Store Terror

Written by James Gelsey

Reviewed by Justin K. (age 10)

One day, Scooby and the gang went to Fowlers Fun House. While they were there they met Mr. and Mrs. Fowler. They told the gang that nobody was buying their products that they had, so they started to sell Calico Carly dolls. Mr. Fowler told them that a real live Calico Carly doll was haunting them. The doll said to sell your land or I will make it into a roofer Store. After Mr. Fowler told them that they met Claude Frye, Sonny Paige, and Addison Wentworth. Claude Frye was the inventor of Roofer, Sonny Paige collected tops, and Addison Wentworth made a remote control car and always had an extra battery incase the battery that was in it ran out. Which one of these three people was behind this mystery? Who was it? Read the book to find out.

I thought that this was a really good book. I liked it because I like to watch Scooby-Doo on Cartoon Network. My favorite part was when they found out who was behind the case. That was my favorite part because I wanted to know who did it. This story reminds me of when someone scared on my birthday. It was actually my mom.

I recommend Scooby-Doo and the toy Store Terror to people who like to watch it. I think that an audience that should reads this book is for people who like cartoons.