1 Little House on the Prairie

Little House on the Prairie

Written by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Illustrated by Garth Williams

Reviewed by Brayden R. (age 8)

Little House on the Prairie

Have you ever gone west before? If you have or ever wanted to, you would like Little House on the Prairie. In the Little House on the Prairie, Mary, Laura, Ma, Pa and their dog Jack all go west in a wagon. A lot of exciting things happen in the book. They all stopped at the river and tried to go over the river. The water is moving fast and jack the dog almost drowns. At one-point Ma, Pa, Laura, and Marry all get sick, they get chased by wolves, and so much more!

I really liked how in the book you learn about the history of the pioneers from the characters. One reason I like the book is it is exciting and adventurous. One more reason I like the book is Laura, Marry, Ma, Pa and how they get together and spend family time. It reminds me of my family and family time is really fun and important because your family is loyal to you.

If you like the movie Home on the Range you would like Little House on The Prairie. If you like history than you would also like this book because you will learn so much. Really this book is for everyone who likes to read!