1 The Boss Baby

The Boss Baby

Written by Tracey West

Illustrated by Dream Works

Reviewed by Addison P. (age 8)

The Boss Baby

In the beginning of the book Tim did not want a brother. One day he came and he got a baby brother and he hated it because his parents didn’t have any time to play with Tim. Tim thinks they spend more time helping the baby and not playing with him. When Tim finds out his baby brother can speak Tim tries to record it so his parents can hear the baby and kick him out of the house. Does it work? Read the book to find out!

This book reminds me of my life because my brother and I are always fighting and the characters did that too. When I have friends over my brother tries to listen to our conversation and it’s annoying! This book is not like any other book I read because usually the siblings are nice to each other. The siblings are pretty mean to each other in this book. Two charters remind me of people I know because we both use our imagination a lot like they do we also have a similar relationship like them.

I think other kids should read this book because it is so hilarious! I also recommend this book for people who likes to read because there are 17 chapters and 109 pages. I think kids in 2nd grade to 4th grade would enjoy this book. I read the book and loved it I even read the book in two days! I think the book is so funny everyone will love it including you!