1 Bad Kitty Gets a Bath

Bad Kitty Gets a Bath

Written by Nick Bruel

Reviewed by Tessa C. (age 9)

Bad Kitty Gets a Bath

Do you like books about funny cats? If you do than you found the perfect book! It is called Bad Kitty Gets a Bath by Nick Bruel.

To begin with, this book is about how to get a cat in the bath. It gives you directions on how to give a cat a bath in a very funny way using Bad Kitty as the example. The book tells you all of the things you need like a bathtub and towels and some crazy things you need like a suit of armor and an ambulance in the driveway! In the story, Kitty fights to get in the bath. One part where she fights is when the owner explains that she was going to give kitty a bath. But that didn’t turn out so well! Bad Kitty goes pretty crazy!

In addition, I liked the book because kitty was not behaving. One way she was not behaving was when she ran all around the house because she didn’t want to take a bath. This book could also make me laugh in some ways. One of the ways it made me laugh was after kitty took a bath and she was dry, her fur stuck up and it made her look like a cotton ball. Sometimes this book reminded me of my dog. One way it reminded me of my dog was when kitty was not behaving. It made me think of my dog because when he was little, he didn’t behave by eating things he was not supposed to.

In conclusion, I recommend this book for kids six to ten. I definitely think you should read the funny book Bad Kitty Gets a Bath by Nick Bruel!