1 Missy's Super, Duper, Royal, Deluxe Class Pets

Missy's Super, Duper, Royal, Deluxe Class Pets

Written by Susan Nees

Illustrated by Susan Nees

Reviewed by Cherish F. (age 10)

This book is about a girl named Missy. One day Missy gets to take a pet home from school. At first her mother would not let her bring animals into the house, but Missy begged and begged and promised her mom that she would take good care of them and she even promised her mom that she would take good care of them and she even promised to eat all her vegetables. Missy decided on picking the classroom's four pet rats named Eenie, Meenie, Miney and Moe, but a girl named Tiffany already wanted them for herself.

I think the book was kind of funny at the end because Missy traded some Gummies to Tiffany in order to get Eenie, Miney, and Moe. When Missy finally got the rats she took them to her house and feed them and let them run and around her bedroom.

I think this book would be good for kids in third grade up, especially girls. I think adults would enjoy reading this book to their kids as a bedtime story. I also think this book would make adults laugh too.

I think this is a good book because it teaches kids how to take care of pets and how to solve their own problems. The book is made to look like a giant comic book which has a lot of funny pictures that made me and my friends laughed out loud.