1 Bailey School Kids: Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp

Bailey School Kids: Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp

Written by Debbie and Marcia Thorton Jones Dadey

Reviewed by K.R.C. (age 9)

Have you ever wondered if your camp leader was something other than humans? Well, this book is about four kids and they are all friends. Their names are Melody, Eddie, Liza and Howie. They are going to a new camp and the camp leader, Mr. Jenkins, looks like a werewolf, so they start to wonder if he is one. The first night that they spend there, Melody woke up and she looked outside and thought she saw a werewolf. She also thinks the werewolf is Mr. Jenkins. Is Mr. Jenkins really a werewolf? You’ll have to read the book to find out if he is.

I liked this book because it was scary. One way it was scary was when Melody and Eddie thought they saw a werewolf. One of my favorite parts is when Melody woke up and looks out the window and thinks she sees a werewolf because it was scary and it gave me the jitters. When I read this book I wondered if Mr. Jenkins really was a werewolf.

I recommend this book to boys and girls that like mysteries and scary books. It is a scary book and it is a mystery. This boo is good for second graders and third graders.