1 Radiance

Radiance

Written by Alyson Noel

Reviewed by Grace B. (age 11)

Radiance

Do you like adventure? Well, if you do, this is the book for you! Riley is put on a journey to convince spirits to leave earth's plane and cross the bridge to the afterlife. But sometimes not every spirit wants to cross the bridge. This is what makes her job a challenge.

My favorite part in the book is when she talks about how everything in the afterlife is the same. The houses on your block are empty because those people haven’t died yet. I like this part because it makes me no longer scared to die. Also, one character I found interesting is her dog because he follows her and helps her. When I read this book it made me think about what happened to her sister because she died with her. I like this book because it has many interesting parts.

You should read this book because you will be blown away and feel new. Also, you would enjoy the book because it is filled with adventure. Her job would interest you because of all of the persuading she has to do to make them cross the bridge. I think you should read this book!