1 Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Written by Pamela Edwards

Illustrated by Henry Cole

Reviewed by DA (age 8)

Princess Pigtoria and the Pea

Read this book to see what cool things happen to the Princess Pig in the story. My favorite part is when she has a new house-- all light pink. She wanted to marry the Prince because she wanted her house to be new and pretty. The Prince put a pea under her pillow maybe to get her mad? Then she couldn't sleep. Will the prince tell her about the pea under her pillows? Read to find out.

I like this book because it was entertaining but it is also an impossible story since pigs don't wear pretty pink dresses. I enjoyed when Princess Pigtoria got a new house like she wanted and had two baby pigs. I love this story because the hen married a pig prince. It was also funny when the two pigs dance crazily. I think the illustrations were great because they helped me read and understand the story better. I liked this book because I like stories about princesses

I recommend this book because it is a nice fairy tale about a princess and her prince. I think most kids will enjoy a story about a pig princess and think it will be fun to read more books about Princess Pigtoria