1 Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. The Voodoo Vultures From Venus

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. The Voodoo Vultures From Venus

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Martin Ontiveros

Reviewed by Jack B (age 7)

Have you ever had to save the Earth three times? Ricky’s Mighty Robot must save the world again! Will they save the day, or become Voodoo slaves… Oh and here’s some things you need to know. The real book was about Ricky and his Mighty Robot needing to learn responsibility.

Here’s a tip in Ricky’s Robot. Ricky gets caught and flew high in the sky so the Mighty Robot can’t fight. Or else his friend will… be destroyed!

It’s so sad and weird on Venus. If you like to find out why, keep on reading this review. You can’t eat an ice cream, grilled cheese sandwich, they have to drink their candy with straws, and it is 864 degrees on Venus that’s why it’s sad and weird. I like when steam came out of the Voodoo! I loved the picture that Martin Ontiveros made. It was the best picture in the book! I remember when Ricky got TV privileges taken away. I remember when I got TV privileges taken away.

I recommend this book to people that like super hero books and books with villains. This book also has funny parts too. Here’s a thing that I think is funny. I like when steam came out of the vultures ears. I like that because it’s hilarious!