1 A-Z Mysteries: The Orange Outlaw

A-Z Mysteries: The Orange Outlaw

Written by Ron Roy

Reviewed by Gesica S. (age 9)

A-Z Mysteries: The Orange Outlaw

Do you mysteries and oranges? Then this is the book for you. The Orange Outlaw is a great book. Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose are staying at Dink's Uncle Warren's apartment in New York. When they come back from a party they realize Warren's friend, Forest's, painting is stolen. The clues are orange peels and an orange hair. Will they find the painting and will they find the crook…you have to read the book!

My favorite part of the book was when they came back from the party and the bowl of oranges was flipped over. There were orange peels all over the place! I liked that part because that's when the mystery starts. I like this book because there are lots of clues and suspects that really get you thinking about the solution to the mystery. I thought Miss Booker was interesting because all the clues make you think she committed the crime, but you have to be careful not to jump to conclusions!

I recommend this book to 2nd – 4th graders because there are interesting clues that will really catch your attention, so go on and read it!